in june 2010, our lives got turned upside down in the best possible way: the birth of our awesome kiddo, john. in october 2013, brother charlie charged into our life to change the status quo again. and june 2016 brought us brother ben to round out our trio.

i'm proud to have "mom" at the top of the list of titles on my resume, but i'm also still a hard-working professional. how does a working mom juggle work and family? ride along with me and see if i can figure it out!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

a little man

pic of the day: pic 4
watching march madness on tv makes
a little man sleepy, so he naps on the couch
 


you're probably thinking i missed my pic of the day yesterday. technically, you'd be correct. but i'm giving myself a pass because i was at a wedding at the beach and couldn't get to the internet to post this picture that i'd taken! (more on the wedding trip later.) so ... if i post another pic tonight, i'm going to give myself credit for not missing a day. a technicality? sure. but it's my blog so i get to make the rules :)

No comments: